I was contacted by Sherin from Greenlight a few days back about a blog competition they are running with The White Company & Fresh Design Blog. All you have to do is design a bedroom for the festive period using items from The White Company website. Since I don’t currently have a place of my own this seemed like a fun fantasy thing to do (a bit like going through the Argos book and folding over the pages). Unfortunately, very little Christmas & festive items are available on the website now we’re into January but I have decided still to enter (mainly to cheer myself up!) The competition closes on the 11th January so you don’t have long left to enter!
To help you get started, here are the rules
- Your blog post must showcase items from The White Company’s home collections to illustrate how you would style your bedroom over the festive season. Do not include products from brands other than The White Company.
- You may use pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. The White Company Christmas Bed Competition is open to residents of theUnited Kingdom, Channel Islands, andIsle of Manwho are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen by host blogger Rachel of freshdesignblog.com. The winner will be notified after January 14th 2013 by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
- The prize is bed linen up to the value of £200. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as The White Company cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and The White Company reserves the right to to select an alternative winner should the prize not be claimed within this time. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. The White Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by The White Company due to technical difficulties.
- Fresh Design Blog’s decision and any decision taken by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity.
- This promotion is not open to employees of The White Company, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.