- Thank the blogger who nominated you. – Thank you Jess! I really appreciate it!
- Post the award logo on your blog.
- Nominate five blogs that you love.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
I’m going to do this backwards, facts, nominees and logo, because I can! So here we go, Seven Facts!
1. When I was pregnant I was told that I was having a boy. Luckily we didn’t buy very much in blue (only a few boy oufits) it was all neutral in particular beige, yellow and mint green. We even had a name picked out, Charlie James. Charlie after Dominic Monaghan’s character in Lost.
2. My favourite part of my body is my legs.
3. The majority of my money that doesn’t go on bills, food & things for Little Miss, is spent traveling around the country to visit friends. My mum tells people I was born with itchy feet.
4. I’m currently retraining to be an accountant &/or PA but my dream job would still be a Shakespearean Actress.
5. I’m going to Paris in October with Hayley of Strangeness & Charm. This will be my first time abroad in three years. Damn you life and your happenings!
6. I have an odd crush on Mr Bloom from Mr Bloom’s nursery. I hate myself for this.
7. I don’t have any weird body things such as curling my tongue or double jointed legs. I do however have a slightly bent little finger, and to my surprise my daughter has inherited it.
And the nominations for the Sunshine Award are;
- Bel of Journeys Are My Diary
- Kariss of Shy, Strange and a Little Bit Manic
- Kloe of Have a Cup of Tea with Kloe
- Rhiannon of The Sparkly Panda
- Kate of Just Pirouette & Carry On