Anyway, before I continue to ramble on, here is the tag and I promise to bring you some more original posts to your dashboards soon!
Five things I have a passion for – Basically the same as Kate, sorry love, we’re just too similar!
1. My daughter. She is my absolute everything and really the only thing that matters.
2. Cookery and Baking.. More so now i’m in my place. I talked about my love of cookery books last week in case you needed a food related read, it’s just here.
3. Books in general. I don’t think I will ever own a Kindle because I love having an actual book to hold. I adore them, the feel and weight of them, the smell of them.. just everything. My mum says I have a problem with the amount I buy but now they’re in my bookcase it doesn’t look like I have that many.. yet.
4. Traveling. My mum says I was born with itchy feet as I constantly need to go somewhere.. in this country and especially abroad. I don’t care if i’m alone or with someone. I have an excellent sense of direction (except when I was pregnant and I cried because I lost it) and I always find my away around. I love exploring and the sense of adventure. I can also organise the hell out of any kind of trip.
5. Disney. A strange thing to be passionate about, I know.. but I am. I can’t explain it but my passion for it is getting worse as I get older.
Five things I would like to do before I die:
1. Get married
2. Go on a road trip around the US
3. Eat in a Michelin Star restaurant
4. Learn to drive
5. See my daughter grow up
Five things I say a lot:
1. I love you (to Little Miss mainly but I say it hundreds of times a day)
3. Well done
5. Oh dear
Five favourite movies:
3. Pitch Perfect
3. A Little Princess
4. Moulin Rouge
Five places I would love to travel:
2. San Francisco
Five people I hope play this Old School Blogging Game: